Wednesday 15 July 2015

Peace and Parsnips


Always on the look out for a new cookbook (but ssshhh don't tell my husband) I stumbled upon Peace and Parsnips by Lee Watson.

Apart from the absolutely brilliant book title it is a superb cook book.  Yep I know I am not vegan and this cook book is but there is so much in it that all of the recipes will impress vegans, vegetarians and carnivores alike.

I have made several of the recipes already and there are many more book marked to make in the future.  The sesame and sweetcorn pancakes, pico de gallo, oven baked gigglebeans and the chickpea & squash burgers are all delicious.

It is a huge book with sections on breakfast, smoothies, hot drinks (including a chai recipe I am going to try), soups, salads, sides, nibbles, dips, little plates, big plates, curries, burgers, bakes, get stuffed, sweet treats, sauces and dressings...

The book is available from Amazon and all the usual suspects...

They also have a website/blog http://beachhousekitchen.com/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to read these words Rachel! Glad you are enjoying Peace and Parsnips. I'm going to try out some of these bread recipes today (big bake off!!!!) Take care

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.