Tuesday 27 January 2015

Persiana


Another cook book from my collection that I would highly recommend...

Persiana by Sabrina Ghayour

It was the beautiful cover that drew me to this in the book store and the tag line "recipes from the Middle East and beyond".

Each recipe has a little introduction from the author with a bit of history and each recipe also has a beautiful colour photograph (I do love images so that I know what the dish is supposed to look like).

The recipes cover mezze, breads, grains, soups, stews, tagines, roast, grills, salads, vegetables and desserts.

Turkish feta pastry cigars, Safavid style beef pasties, Persian flatbread, Persian saffron chicken fennel and barberry stew, Turkish Adana Kofte kebabs and pistachio and lemon shortbreads...just to whet your appetite...


Sabrina has a website www.sabrinaghayour.com
and a facebok page www.facebook.com/pages/Sabrina-Ghayour/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.